POLICIES, TERMS & CONDITIONS
Upon completion of the writing or edit or the statistical analysis, additional services will be provided with the following pretext.
- Once we deliver the work to you, revision of the materials by means of addition or change the content will incur additional charges.
- Our fee to review additional material or new changes is pro rated based on the volume and extends of changes.
- You must track or highlight all of your changes when you are resubmitting the work to us so that we would be able to identify whether it is additional or not and calculate the extra charges.
- On all statistics orders, we will ask you to confirm the tests you want us to run before we run them to ensure we are meeting your expectations. Later if your supervisor wants you to change your approach or run different or additional tests, we are happy to assist you, but running those new tests would be considered a new order and incur additional fees.
- It has to be noted that no edit is 100% perfect as it is done by human no matter however well it is edited and may contain typo –errors. However our writers will be careful and if you receive writing with a few such errors, it does not indicate that the writing has failed to meet with the standard.
- You can contact us immediately to rectify such errors before submitting to the authorities.
- Finding such errors will not make you qualify for the refund. Our writer team will review and rework and deliver them without error promptly.
- Similarly if you find minor errors in the graph or chart or tables in the variable names, it does not mean that the entire statistics is wrong and we failed to meet with the standard and those errors have to be considered as human errors and rectified. We will review and rectify them with our team experts.
- We will conduct consulting sessions with you until you are satisfied before confirming the order for writing assistance.
- You can always fix the time to meet our consultants and kindly keep us intimated if you are unable to meet us in the appointed time
- You can also contact us at +918304870611 and +918304870311 to schedule your consultation or reschedule it.
All Orders Are Considered Closed After 90 Days of Completion
- All orders are closed 90 days after we deliver you the writing content including the reviews
- You have 90 days to review the materials we provided and request us to edit or additional revisions or adjustments.
- After 90 days. The order is closed and any review or edit request will be considered as a new order with associated fees.
Terms and Conditions
You can use our services only if you agree with all the terms and conditions enlisted in the website. When you submit an order or make payment, you are agreeing to be legally bound by the terms and conditions enlisted in the agreement between you and PhD Consultants. It is your obligation to carefully read them before submitting any order.
- PhD Consultants: PhD Consultants, 1st Floor, Anjana Tower, Railway Station Road, Angamaly,Kerala,India-683573.
- Client: The legal person who solicits and/or contracts PhD Consultants to provide services.
- Services: All the services which PhD Consultants agrees to provide to you as per the given order.
- Order: The service which Ph D Consultants and the client agree in accordance with the service proposal.
- Service Proposal: An email sent by the PhD Consultants which lists the exact quote, delivery date, parameters, outline of services by the order.
- Documents: The documents provided by the client for the services to be carried on.
- Assessment: Our view of the documents sent by the client to determine the services needed or rendered which will be presented in the form of service proposal.
- Plagiarism: Plagiarism encompasses both: 1) deliberately fraudulent claims of authorship or the outsourcing of text composition to second-party labor; and 2) any pattern of failure to adequately cite source material by means of appropriate quotation marks, in-text citations, and references.
Identity of PhD Consultants
- Business address: Anjana Tower, Railway Station Road, Angamaly, Kerala, India-683573
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: www.phdconsultants.in
- Telephone number: +91 8304870311/411/611/711
- Commercial registration number: **
- The terms and conditions shall apply to any offer or agreement between PhD Consultants and the client.
- In case one or more of the provisions mentioned in these Terms appears to be invalid wholly or partially, the remaining provisions shall remain fully applicable.
- In case interpretation of any one or more of these terms appears unclear, an explanation “ in spirit” shall apply to them.
- If PhD Consultants is not in strict compliance with any of these terms and conditions, it does not mean that the provisions are invalid or that PhD Consultants forfeits its right to otherwise demand strict adherence to them.
Copyright & Personal Use
The complete copyright to the Products and other materials delivered to the Client will be owned by the Client and the Client only. Any unauthorized use of the delivered Products and/or content of this Website may subject the Client to civil or criminal penalties.
PhD Consultants does not encourage or take part in any kind of academic fraud or dishonesty like plagiarism. We adhere to and abide by the copyright laws strongly and will ensure that our clients do not violate copyright laws or do plagiarism.
PhD Consultants shall not be liable for any illegal or unethical use of the written materials from our website and the consequences arising thereof.
Although this Website may be linked to any other Websites, We do not endorse, approve, certify, or sponsor the linked sites unless specifically stated therein. PhD Consultants is not the owner of any sites linked to this website and is not responsible for any content of any such Website. Your linking to other websites from this Website is at your own risk.
You acknowledge that you are in complete understanding of the terms cited and agreeing the same at the time of submitting the order and or payment.
The operation of the website of PhD Consultants may be interrupted. The company will not be liable for any such interruptions or errors arising thereof due to technical errors of the serving domains.
You acknowledge and agree that we may unilaterally change these Terms and Conditions. We recommend you to review these Terms and Conditions from time-to-time as any such changes will be reflected in this section of our Website.
The Outline of Services which contains a complete and accurate description of the services being offered under an Order will be mentioned in the Service Proposal Email.
Such details will be described well so that the customer can properly assess it. The Client is solely responsible for assessing the Outline of Services offered to them and shall seek any clarification or request any revisions prior to placing the order and making payment.
- An order shall be considered initiated once PhD Consultants is in receipt of the required advance payment and all necessary project materials.
- Remittance of payment to initiate an order confirms an acceptance of the Outline of Services.
- PhD Consultants will confirm the customer’s acceptance of the Outline of Services and acknowledge receipt of the client’s payment by electronic means.
- In case during the execution of an order, it becomes evident that some form of alternation or supplementation of the Service Proposal is necessary, the same shall be notified to the client by PhD Consultants. The client can engage in discussion with PhD Consultants supporting team to negotiate and agree upon appropriate modifications to the order.
- If the client makes a request to modify an order after its initiation, PhD Consultants reserves the right to refuse the request without being in default of the order agreement or omitting anything there from.
- A standard turnaround estimate shall be provided to the client in the Service Proposal Email.
- The client has the sole responsibility to inform PhD Consultants in writing of any external deadlines. PhD Consultants shall not be held responsible for such deadlines which the client does not communicate at the time of preparing the Service Proposal Email.
- The client shall agree and allow that unexpected problems with an order or document may arise in the course of editing and may cause unforeseen delay in the execution of an order.
- PhD Consultants shall notify the client about any unexpected problems with an order, document, or materials arise in the course of editing and will inform the client if those problems are likely to cause an unforeseen delay in the order’s execution. PhD Consultants shall not be held responsible in such cases.
- The client may request expedited service for any order. PhD Consultants shall make every effort to accommodate requests for expedited service but reserves the right to refuse requests in accordance with feasibility of the request and availability of editorial staff to execute it.
- The client shall pay a rush fee proportional to the rush requested. Deadlines for expedited service are guaranteed barring unexpected technical problems with the client’s materials.
- PhD Consultants’ liability is limited to what is stated in these provisions.
- Ph D Consultants will not be held responsible for any kind of damages caused by the Ph D Consultants if any incorrect and or incomplete information is provided by or on behalf of the client.
- Even if PhD Consultants are liable for any loss, its liability is limited only to the invoice value or for the portion of the order to which the liability is related to.
- If the order is rejected by the PhD Consultants, PhD Consultants will not be liable for the losses incurred by the client.
- PhD Consultants is not responsible for the plagiarism found in the materials submitted by the client to PhD Consultants.
- PhD Consultants will not be held liable for any damages caused by the delays in his/her academic programs
- PhD Consultants has and reserves the right to aid the candidates to rectify the damage if possible and to the extend possible.
- PhD Consultants reserve the right to amend or supplement these terms and conditions.