TERMS & CONDITIONS OF PHD ADMISSION
When a candidate enrolls with PhD Consultants, the following Terms & Conditions are clearly explained to him/her by our counselors. While enrolling, the candidate gives the acceptance that he/she has fully understood and is willing to abide by the following terms & conditions: For agreement’s purpose, PhD Consultants is referred to as “Consultant” and the Scholar as “Candidate.”
- The service charge for registration will be mentioned case to case registration
- 50% of the service charge is to be paid along with the registration as advance.
- Balance payment of the service charge has to be made once you get the admission.
- On receiving the registration form dully signed by the candidate along with service charge, admission process will be started.
- The PhD admissions service charge and the enrollment are valid for one year from the date of enrollment. After one year, the enrollment expires and he/she would need to re-enroll.
- The PhD Admissions and its processing are absolutely VOLUNTARY on part of the candidate.
- PhD admission in particular university is taken according to the candidate’s interest. In future, if the candidate shows disinterest in continuing with the same university, the amount paid by the candidate will not be refunded.
- The registration fee for PhD admissions are Non-Refundable once the processing has commenced, if the candidate withdraws the admissions processing with PhD Consultants, the registration fee shall not be returned.
- Once the Processing has commenced- irrespective of the candidate getting an admission or a declination or awaiting a decision on application – the candidate would be liable to pay the PhD Consultants the full admission service charges.
- The candidate is conscientious of all aspects of his/her PhD admission process- what course they are choosing, the University/Institute, Fee Structure & Refund Policy of Institutions, complications of choosing & going to the chosen guide/supervisor and the whole PhD admission process. The candidate would not hold the PhD Consultants responsible for any scenario including applying late, delay in processing beyond PhD Consultants’s control, his/her failing the entrance exam or interview.